Bitcoin RSI stays firmly oversold
Outflows were much higher at nearly 168,000 BTC over the same period, but inflows from those seeking to sell were equally intense as panic set in over Terra (LUNA) and TerraUSD (UST) tokens, as well as the largest stablecoin Tether (USDT).
“This is a hell of a reversal candle,” popular trader and TradingView writer CryptoBullet reacted as part of Twitter comments.
This is a hell of a reversal candle
Dragonfly Doji on the highest Volume of the year
+ bullish divergence on RSI
Bitcoin’s relative strength index (RSI), referred to by CryptoBullet, measured 31 at the time of writing, still in oversold territory and its lowest since January.
$14,000 still on the table?
As the dust settled on Terra, LUNA and UST, however, not everyone was convinced that the worst was over.
Among them was the official @Bitcoin Twitter account, which like several others, noted that even the week’s lows did not represent a “classic” maximum drawdown versus all-time highs.
“This is Bitcoin. Be prepared.”
Data from on-chain analytics firm Glassnode, meanwhile. put the latest BTC price dip in historical context.
As Cointelegraph recently reported, MicroStrategy, the company with the largest Bitcoin treasury, hinted that it would buy into any significant weakness toward $20,000 in an attempt to support the market.
The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cointelegraph.com. Every investment and trading move involves risk, you should conduct your own research when making a decision.
- ^ BTC (cointelegraph.com)
- ^ Cointelegraph Markets Pro (pro.cointelegraph.com)
- ^ TradingView (www.tradingview.com)
- ^ Bitcoin showed no taste for fresh bearishness (cointelegraph.com)
- ^ according (cryptoquant.com)
- ^ equally intense as panic set in (cointelegraph.com)
- ^ LUNA (cointelegraph.com)
- ^ USDT (cointelegraph.com)
- ^ nearly zero and its blockchain was halted (cointelegraph.com)
- ^ #BTC (twitter.com)
- ^ $BTC (twitter.com)
- ^ https://t.co/wzTt56053P (t.co)
- ^ pic.twitter.com/1mL8QsTGAP (t.co)
- ^ May 13, 2022 (twitter.com)
- ^ 3 reasons why bears aim to pin Bitcoin below $30K for this week’s BTC options expiry (cointelegraph.com)
- ^ posted (twitter.com)
- ^ buy into any significant weakness toward $20,000 (cointelegraph.com)