- 3.5% credit card fee waived for buying crypto
- Groceries shopping up to 10% back
- Food Delivery up to 20% back
Kris Marszalek, Co-founder & CEO said: “The global Coronavirus pandemic has affected everyone’s lives and is now ravaging the economy. In these tough times, businesses that are in a fortunate position to be growing have a responsibility to give back. Today, we’re introducing three measures which we hope will make the next three months slightly easier for our users globally.”
- We’re waiving the 3.5% credit/debit card fee for cryptocurrency purchases for all users for 3 months
- MCO Card – Increased rebates for essential purchases (food, groceries and delivery)
Supported brands include: Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Foodpanda, McDonald’s, Domino’s Pizza, and WalMart. Additional brands will be added shortly. Initially, it may take 2-3 business days for the rebate to be applied.
3. Crypto.com Pay – Double rewards on gift card purchases of food delivery and groceries
Supported brands include: Tesco, Whole Foods, Safeway, Carrefour, Sainsbury’s, Just Eat, Papa John’s, Domino’s, and more. Additional brands will be added. Click here to view the current list.
For more details, please see the FAQ.
Visit Rules for $100,000 giveaway on Twitter.
- This offer is launched by Crypto.com independently and there is no partnership between Crypto.com and the merchants in this offer. Crypto.com has the sole discretion to modify this offer at any time.
- Applicable to new and existing customers.