- A section of LINK investors had vowed to pump the digital asset yesterday, August 2nd.
- The move was aimed at liquidating the authors of the malicious Chainlink report that called the project vaporware.
- ChainLink (LINK) has reclaimed the $8 support zone and looks set to keep moving up.
A section of ChainLink investors, also known as LINK marines, have been calling for unity in a bid to liquidate the authors of the malicious report that called the project vaporware. The idea to pump LINK emerged on Twitter in late July. Furthermore, the exact date of the pump was set for yesterday, August 2nd, with some LINK marines having a countdown to the event as seen in the following Tweet.
— Link.Oracle (@LinkFinland) August 1, 2020
LINK Marines Support the Idea of Pumping ChainLink
A brief search of Twitter reveals that the idea to pump LINK has spread quite a bit. Below are some of the individual Tweets affirming the idea.
If everyone market buys link together we can liquidate Zeus Capital and never see another one of their ads again – @CryptoCharles_
I know $link looks primed to Short. But i Hope /biz link marines Go super sayjian to liquidate @ZeusCapitalLLP First – @CryptoBRO16
The huge green dildo that will be ignited today when we liquidate @ZeusCapitalLLP will be glorious $LINK #chainlink – @Jo0hnnay
let’s see the power of the link marines we encourage everybody to participate even small amounts count, we are going to liquidate zeuscapital in 2 hours 20 minutes this can be a real opportunity for everybody to make a change linky or not #Chainlink $link – @Chainlink_alert countingdownto.com/?c=3143353
Let’s all buy some $LINK and liquidate Zeus Capital for the lols – @LSDinmycoffee
LINK Looks Primed for Another Move Up
Further checking the daily LINK/USDT chart courtesy of TradingView.com, it can be observed that ChainLink (LINK) is once again in bullish territory with the digital asset attempting to break the recent all-time high value of $8.92.
Additionally, a more detailed look at the daily LINK/USDT chart reveals the following.
- Trade volume is in the green indicating renewed buying.
- The daily MACD is attempting to cross in a bullish manner.
- The 50-day, 100-day and 200-day moving averages are still exhibiting bullish momentum.
- MFI is at 46 indicating a possible push up in the hours and/or days to follow.
ChainLink investors, also known as LINK marines, have united in a bid to liquidate the authors of the malicious report that called the project vaporware and advised traders to short it till $0.07. As a result, ChainLink (LINK) is once again exhibiting bullish momentum with a retest of the recent ATH likely in the hours or days to come.
As with all analyses of ChainLink (LINK), traders and investors are advised to use adequate stop losses during volatile times.